Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gone fishin’!!


Hi Everyone.

Well the date has finally arrived and I head of to Oz for just under a couple of weeks holiday in the Great Southern Land.

I fly Air France Geneva- Paris-Singapore-Perth. I feel a little like Indiana Jones flying on one of those China Clippers and carving a red line across the globe!

It’s summer down south so looking forward to getting some beach and/or boat fishing in, plus a dive or two from on e of the charter boats that does dives on the Marmion Reef marine park.

It’s been two and a half years since I’ve been back so my once little niece and nephew will be looking me in the eyes!

I’ve been spoiled by short haul European flights so the long haul south will be a bit of a change – I’ll be buying a lot to read on the plane!!!

Well, I’ll be posting as and when during the vacation. See you all on the flip side!

Warmest wishes,

Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home